Baltic Amber Necklaces
Wrap Baby Amber was crafted just for us by a wonderful family in Lithuania. We offer only high quality, genuine Baltic Amber for you and your family.
SPECIAL CAUTION: ***These necklaces are made for wearing, not for chewing. ***
- Please use caution and supervise your child while using the necklace.
- Necklaces should be removed from the neck when the child sleeps.
- If a large amount of pressure is applied to the strand, the cord will break which helps prevent strangulation.
- Each bead has been individually knotted, so, if it does break, there may only be one or two loose beads. How to experience maximum benefits from wearing your Baltic Amber: The amber should be worn as much as possible with exceptions. Adults. 24 hours a day – 7 days a week (except when showering and bathing. Children. Necklaces should be removed from the neck when the child sleeps. Some parents find that moving the necklace from the neck to the child’s ankle still helps benefit night teething. You can do this by double-wrapping the necklace around the ankle and clasping. You may also place a sock over the foot to keep the necklace stationary and warm for the healing elements to flow.
- Amber must make direct and continuous contact with your skin, i.e., tucked underneath a shirt, not on top.
***Please know that we try very hard to keep pricing low so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of our quality Amber. We do not accept returns on our Amber, even if unworn by baby. These are hand polished and crafted and sometimes amber can crack off. We ask that you throw this piece away, as the rest of the necklace will still be intact.***
We also ask that you read through our "All About Baltic Amber" page. This can be found HERE.